Tuesday, October 25, 2011

another page from my diary

26/10/2011
  


He is gone..dady is gone,I was his little girl..
already 9 years since he left..
my days are getting worse..am not happy at all..I chosen a very wrong   long life
it was my choice
I mean,some how if dady was around me still..he will make it easier for me or at least ,I  will  think before taking a bad  chose. ..
never, nevr gonna cope with it,I tried, but I failed..
keep on crying sometime with no reason..keep on talking with no body..
keep on waiting for the final day,there is no sense..
I was not like that..I never was that kind of girl..
today..I was  about to chock with my tears..
yesterday..I was  moving from one hospital to another..
 the day before,I had  pain on the left side of my  body 

So tomorrow, am waiting for a final day...hopping to terminate something..












                Just waiting for tomorrow















No matter how small or silly it is,just finish what you had ever started......



                                                .....Pain...           

No comments:

Post a Comment